About the company
SessionStack develops a Digital Experience Insights platform that defines the next step in digital analytics, enabling product teams to understand the user experience in their web products and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
SessionStack allows automatic data collection (instrumentation-fee analytics) and shows not only what happened to users, but also "why" it happened. This gives product teams the opportunity to quickly prove monetization hypotheses, analyze previously unsuspecting problems, and find entirely new possibilities.
The company is supported by the BrightCap Ventures Fund, the Estonian Wyse Guys Fund, as well as angel investors, established names in the IT community in Bulgaria, such as the creators of Telerik.
They are currently expanding our team and are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer.
About The Role
You will be responsible for implementing complex frontend features, assisting frontend developers, improving the tech stack and everything frontend related in the organization. You will take ownership of the frontend code quality, best practices and enforce them across team members.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and improve coding guidelines for the team to follow when writing frontend code
- Do code reviews
- Assist team members with complex frontend tasks
- Experience with SPA frontend framework like Angular/React/Vue
- Experience with CSS extension languages like SCSS/Less
- Experience with modular CSS frameworks
- Experience with frontend build tools like webpack/grunt/gulp
- Experience with Git
- Good understanding of Document Object Model
What's the offer:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Flexible WFH policy
- Social and medical benefits
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance, team buildings and celebrations
Does that sound like a good match? We are looking forward to your application.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.