Our client unites the agricultural commodity industry to facilitate fair, transparent, and efficient commodity distribution for the planet.
They are a distributed, blockchain-based digital platform that connects agri-trade players who need a single source of truth, standardization, and improved communication. They provide transparency and efficiency to the supply chain and promote fair opportunity for all agri-trade companies to participate in the market.
They are looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer as part of our agile, cross-functional scrum teams. You are a quality advocate throughout the entire software development lifecycle, ensuring we deliver a high-quality software product. In this role, you will design test cases and write test scripts, run tests, and document results, while ensuring that the product requirements are clarified and understood.
What will you do
- Maintain, manage and customize automation test framework/tools.
- Create test plans and design test cases based on requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Write test automation scripts.
- Analyze test results.
- Determining test coverage.
- Report, record, escalate if needed, and trace all discovered errors/bugs/defects.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintain a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Support your scrum team in reaching its sprint objectives.
- Collaborate with developers to test new features as they are being developed.
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Around 5 years of experience as QA Automation Engineer for digital projects/products.
- Experience with end-to-end automation of web frontends
- Excellent technical knowledge of object-oriented programming, and automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with functional and black-box testing, regression testing, system integration testing, manual testing.
- Experience within an agile environment and a multidisciplinary team.
- Good verbal and written English.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- Passion for software testing.
Our preferred requirements (nice to have):
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience with Microsoft-related technologies, Azure Pipelines for Gitlab CI/CD.
- Experience with performance testing/load testing with K6.
- Knowledge about integrating automated scripts into the build release process.
What you will love about them
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from day 1.
- Innovative product transforming the supply chain operations for the entire industry, with big-name clients and exposure to cutting edge emerging technologies.
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path.
- A learning environment working together with the brightest engineers in a truly international team across Europe.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.