Our client unites the agricultural commodity industry to facilitate fair, transparent, and efficient commodity distribution for the planet.
They are a distributed, blockchain-based digital platform that connects agri-trade players who need a single source of truth, standardization, and improved communication. We provide transparency and efficiency to the supply chain and promote fair opportunity for all agri-trade companies to participate in the market.
Their platform is live in production adopted by some of the largest companies in the industry, and our team is growing as we expand globally to deliver more value to our customers.
What you will do
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as a member of a Scrum team to develop and improve features that directly address real-life problems in the supply chain operations:
- Be involved in all phases of software development life cycle: analyzing business/system requirements or user stories, providing estimates, designing solutions, developing new features or changes to existing features, unit and integration testing, fixing bugs/defects, and providing second-level operational support as needed.
- Become the expert in one or more critical solution modules and provide technical direction to other software developers. This may take the form of architecture/design direction, and in some cases solving critical technical problems with innovative solutions.
- Participate in design discussions and help others through merge requests code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Help elevate the skills of the team through technical mentorship.
- Collaborate with other developers to deliver complex solutions involving digital documents exchange, blockchain, integration with 3rd party systems etc.
- Deliver code using CI/CD best practices and DevOps to production.
- Produce technical documentation as needed in support of complex technical concepts.
- Around 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Designed, scaled, and maintained production services.
- Strong experience in developing with Node.js web frameworks or Java/C# web frameworks such as Spring.
- Experience writing automated tests and using them to power short feedback cycles in a continuous integration environment.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with TypeScript, relational databases, Docker, and message brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Experience with blockchain technologies such as Ethereum.
- Excel in developing microservice-based distributed systems with high availability, performance, and reliability.
What you will love about them
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from day 1.
- Innovative project transforming the supply chain operations for the entire industry, with big-name clients and exposure to cutting-edge emerging technologies.
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path.
- A learning environment working together with the brightest software engineers in truly international teams across Europe.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.