Our client is a German corporate group operating in 30+ countries in Europe and the US. They cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management.
- Experience with scripting and automated deployments
- Knowledge of Linux system administration from various Linux distributions
- Knowledge of CI/CD related technologies such as Azure DevOps and Git
- Knowledge of Linux based networking, network protocols and services
Experience with the technologies below is a plus
- Monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Scripting/usage of REST API
- Define and apply strategies for backup, updates and monitoring of Linux servers
- Build, maintain and monitor automated processes in OpenStack
- Automatically configure different redistributable OS Images of Linux servers
- Troubleshoot OS Installation problems
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your seniority
- Food vouchers, Multisport card, additional health insurance
- Travel expenses and a modern office on central location in Sofia
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- Diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.