Make an amazing climb in your career in an international team of experts. Our client provides technological services for more than 30 countries in Europe and the US. They cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management.
SAP ASE technician’s responsibilities:
- Installation, testing and implementation of SAP ASE Software
- Analysis and optimization of the performance of the databases
- Database security solutions implementation
- Analysis and troubleshooting different issues causing malfunctions
- Control of the SAP Software operating environment
- Database administration tasks automation
Experience and Skills you will need:
- Experience with SyBase ASE Server or any other Relational Database Management Systems
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with shell/python scripting
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Any Experience with automation tolls like Ansible is an advantage
- Entry Bonus
- Food vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Additional health insurance
- Travel expenses
- A good work-life balance
- Flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A huge array of tools for a steady personal development
- Carrer opportunities with one of the largest retail companies
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.