Make an amazing climb in your career in an international team of experts. Our client provides technological services for more than 30 countries in Europe and the US. They cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management.
- Providing an automated lifecycle of our PostgreSQL standard
- Development and Optimization of deployment, and backup processes
- Automate lifecycle activities by Ansible playbooks, Nagios and Python
- Database optimization, performance analysis and SQL optimization
- Definition, adaption and ongoing support of technical processes
- Development and integration of user self-services
Experience and skills, you will need:
- 2 years of experience with PostgreSQL or Linux / opensource database
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- ITIL based process handling, supporting and ticketing experience
- Ability to work in an internationally distributed team
- Entry Bonus
- Food vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Additional health insurance
- Travel expenses
- A good work-life balance
- Flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A huge array of tools for a steady personal development
- Carrer opportunities with one of the largest retail companies
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.