Our partner is an e-commerce marketing company with more than 90 000 users worldwide. Their goal is to create better customer loyalty and give the end-users a great experience. Their single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for sustainable customer relations.
They are looking for a motivated Leader with Java Spring experience who is excited about growing, both personally and with the team. He is going to work on the creation of the new integrations infrastructure and creating an integrations building engine on top of it as part of the platform group.
Some of the benefits:
- 25 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Referral program
- Food and gift vouchers
- Work from home option
- Has proven leadership experience in engineering teams
- Believes in E2E approach, production-oriented
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Fluent use and understanding of Java Spring
- Understanding of modern web UI (Angular)
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, MySQL, and essential Design Patterns
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS; Monitoring and Logging (Grafana, ELK, Cloudwatch)
- Leading the team in an agile environment, communicating with the Product Manager, balancing workloads, and positioning the team for scalability
- Allocating time for a hands-on personal example of a great development
- Build our new integration infrastructure from end-to-end
- Work with different stakeholders (DevOps, FE&BE Devs, R&D Manager, CEO)
- Lead to efficient development processes within the team
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.