Our client is building an industry-leading SaaS commerce platform at a cloud-scale. This platform must be scalable, highly available, and cater to current and future SaaS product go-to-market strategies.
What is the primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
You will be a part of the SaaS Commerce Platform core team, working as a Software Architect with an impactful and highly motivated team of engineers. You will be collaborating with a global team to architect, design and implement high-quality, testable, maintainable, optimal and production-grade software.
You are expected to make significant, direct, and high-quality contributions to the Commerce Platform that lead to increased adoption and a frictionless customer experience.
We are looking for someone who thrives by staying abreast of enterprise-grade technologies and is comfortable developing applications on hybrid cloud platforms.
Come and help make history as we change the way an enterprise pivots to Subscription and SaaS.
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- You will partner with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and architects from multiple global teams to deliver the next-generation capabilities for the SaaS Commerce Platform
- You will own one or more key components of the platform and ensure their production readiness
- You have a good understanding of Product Development and can comfortably work with agile development processes
- You are passionate about creating large scale, resilient systems that span diverse technology stacks across on-prem and public cloud
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with a collaborative team
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- You have strong computer science fundamentals and feel comfortable building high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems
- You feel comfortable writing software in one or more programming languages such as Java and Go
- You can evaluate and use cloud technologies as appropriate
- You enjoy working with high volumes of transactional data
- You understand domain driven architecture
- Competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan, and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of worldwide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sports activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days of paid vacation, regular team buildings, and celebration
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.