Our client is one of the biggest insurance companies in the United States and now we are building their first R&D center in Bulgaria.
For this role we are on the lookout for someone who is passionate when it comes to solving complex issues, enjoys the challenge posed by sophisticated integrations, events, and data streaming architectures and is ready to take on the role of a technical expert with significant scope and impact!
- Participation in services design and design review
- API exposure and management: create backend microservices used by front end clients
- Make sure the services are cloud-ready -> considering migration to the cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Security and data protection -> access/security/privacy
- Custom business logic implementation in back-end services (.NET)
- Format transformation, payload enrichment or ingests aggregation
- Integration with other solution components and 3rd party business applications and servers
- Configuration of database servers
- Manage database instances & database administration
- Design, create, update and optimize database queries (T-SQL)
- Hands-on experience with C#/ .NET
- Professional experience with Web Services, REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture and design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated ability to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements/specifications, to prioritize and break down work into milestones and sprints
What's the offering?
- Attractive compensation package
- Fully remote position
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations