Anthill provides R&D solutions to businesses by creating their very unique product IT teams. The natural bridge we build links businesses with the innovative, highly-skilled, and creative IT ecosystem in Eastern Europe.
Anthill provides world-class technology leaders with whom your product development process starts in 2 weeks. We ensure mitigating the risk of being a hostage while taking care of administrative, financial, and operational governance. We lay out full transparency and the ability to acquire the newly established team from day one.
- Capability to carry out a high-level assessment of the business, functional, technical, and non-technical essence of the project
- Perform an Initial Project Feasibility (ROI, Business Case) analysis
- Ensure clear direction of strategies, plans, project status, and issues
- Adress a comprehensible purpose for the team and wider program
- Work with Product Managers/Owners to help define roadmaps, and translate these into project plans and user stories for the development team.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns. Work actively on pre-sales activities to discuss with customers their needs and to provide technical proposals
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues swiftly
- Promotes continuous improvement.
- Oversees daily activities and provides direction/guidance
- Scope: One or more teams/projects
- Oversee all technical implementation changes
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to the delivery requirement
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs, as well as actively participate in the learning process within the company, through coaching mentoring, training
- Support TA team to find the best talents for Anthill.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence others in an assertive yet positive manner
- The ability to identify areas of risk
- Desire to continuously improve and enhance individual and team knowledge
- Conflict resolution and team management
- Ability to lead others towards self-management
- Attitude of transparency
- Fluent English
Commuting and location:
In this role, you will lead technical delivery for projects executed via Anthill. We are welcoming a flexible partner in this role, willing to support a few deliveries in other locations, regarding global company group needs and priorities. We believe that in the process of working together it is best to collaborate with the team in a hybrid working environment, therefore we are combining onsite and remote work.
Being vital to the organization, this role will assume working across many stakeholders, such as partners, internal development teams, solution architects, CTO, COO, founders etc.
The Technical Delivery Manager will also work with Business Development and Operations helping to define customer needs and propose the best options for technical delivery.
Last but not least, we will together contribute to the company group’s PR and marketing growth.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.