Our client is a German product company, developing solutions for retail business and currently, we are helping them in the search of a new team member for the Development team.
- Proactively participate in the implementation and operation of professional cloud-native solutions
- Conceptualizes and maintains solution architecture for the teams and applications
- Assures that architectural principle are followed and implemented
- Design and develop cloud-based services with Spring Boot
- Performs architectural reviews
- Write unit tests to cover different software layers
- Support, run and drive PoCs, meetups, and hackathons
Skills you will need:
- Knowledge of Public Cloud, Containerization, and Architectural Design
- Performance and scalability best practices;
- Hands-on experience with Java;
- Building REST services with Spring Boot;
- Relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Writing unit tests;
- CI/CD pipelines.
- An attractive remuneration package and variety of opportunities with one of the strongest and largest retail companies in the world
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with regular events, team buildings and stimulating activities
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.