Our client is one of the biggest insurance companies in the United States and now we are building their first R&D center in Bulgaria. If you want to be part of the core team keep reading and click on the apply button.
As a member of their Engineering team, you will securely design, build, and scale their front-end stack, back-end APIs, integration interfaces, and service in the cloud. Their Software Engineer needs to be able to work with both internal and external customers to gather and understand requirements, work with other Software / Data Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, and DevOps Engineers on the design and implementation details to achieve high-quality software.
You need a passion for complex problems, and enjoy the challenge of operating in sophisticated integrations, events, and data streaming architectures. In this role, you will be a technical expert with significant scope and impact.
- Participation in services design and design review
- Make services cloud-ready -> considering migration to the cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- Security and data protection -> access/security/privacy
- Custom business logic implementation in back-end services (.NET)
- Format transformation, payload enrichment or ingests aggregation
- Integration with other solution components and 3rd party business applications and servers
- Configuration of database servers
- Manage database instances & database administration
- Design, create, update and optimize database queries (T-SQL)
- Hands-on experience with C#/ .NET
- Professional experience with Web Services, REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture and design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated ability to give estimates for new features based on minimal requirements/specifications, to prioritize and break down work into milestones and sprints
What's the offering?
- Attractive compensation package
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.