Our client unites the agricultural commodity industry to facilitate fair, transparent, and efficient commodity distribution for the planet.
They are a distributed, blockchain-based digital platform that connects agri-trade players who need a single source of truth, standardization, and improved communication. We provide transparency and efficiency to the supply chain and promote fair opportunity for all agri-trade companies to participate in the market.
Their platform is live in production adopted by some of the largest companies in the industry, and our team is growing as we expand globally to deliver more value to our customers.
What you'll do?
- Plan, coordinate, and lead complex, intertwined, deployments of major product releases, patches, and changes as a champion for Change Management.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required with customers, stakeholders and multiple software teams.
- Collaborate with your peers across the organisation to remediate customer escalations, incidents, or dependent release activities. Following up on action items in order to prevent similar issues in future releases.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for release management and improve the continuous release process.
- Ensure risks, impediments, and blockers are proactively identified, documented, and mitigated in the continuous effort to assess critical paths and dependencies.
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Develop KPIs to track the efficacy of the release process and release delivery efforts
- Identify and control risks in advance and make suggestions to the team about how to mitigate against risks.
What do we need?
- 3+ years experience working as Release Manager/RTE or similar positions in an Agile environment
- Be a subject matter expert in CD/CI pipelines and deployment flow, demonstrate a deep understanding of software release lifecycle, release road map, and CI/CD approaches.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence or similar tools.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization.
- Excellent communication skills – tailoring communications to suit a mix of audiences and ability to translate strategy into measurable business benefits
- You are experienced in operating autonomously and remotely leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- You have a thorough understanding of Scrum methods and have a genuine interest in expanding your expertise in this area.
What you'll get?
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from day 1.
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path.
- Additional health and dental insurance, Sportscard
- Opportunity to work from home & flexible working time
- Budget for your home office equipment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebration
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.