Our client's product is a DLT designed for running complex workflows between businesses, without any centralized points of control. You will work on a system trusted by banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, payments companies, and others – highly demanding industries with interesting technical challenges that come with them.
You will join the Core Platform team to build a product of the future – a distributed ledger with huge throughput, reliability, and uptime guarantees.
As part of the Core Platform team, you will:
- Work with industry-leading technologies to build out a new highly available, horizontal scaling, multi-tenant version of the product, leveraging Kafka, working right from the bottom peer-to-peer messaging layer up to the flow engine and ledger layer.
- Develop and maintain the framework and services that make up the Corda node – the flow engine, the persistence service, the certificate management service, peer-to-peer messaging gateway and more.
- Design and implement features with consideration of the availability, scalability and performance requirements of the system.
- No team is an island – you will work with many others across the company, to help ensure we build the best possible products. You will have the opportunity to showcase your work and help influence your colleagues’ thinking.
- Coding and design and assisting other Engineers with coding and design.
- Utilize your subject matter expertise to lead the development of significant capabilities in products and services.
- Use comprehensive judgment to make decisions of high complexity and impact, utilizing team opinion and support from senior leadership where needed.
- Use business analysis skills to interact with team product managers to marry technical delivery and client requirements.
- Use well-developed customer focus skills to anticipate internal/ external customer requests.
- Contribute to the technical direction and strategic vision of the engineering team.
- Vibrant, centrally located offices (with snacks provided)
- Private Medical & Dental (location dependant)
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family-friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission-based incentive plan)
- Employee Referral Program
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.