Our partner is a small, very well-financed startup, that creates better experiences for patients and doctors.
They are building a comprehensive, patient-centric platform, allowing healthcare providers to adopt telehealth and start delivering holistic care, covering all steps of the patient journey.
Their platform is used by over half a million patients and thousands of physicians.
What they need:
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Node.js, MongoDB
- Experience with Git (GitHub)
- Familiarity with Single Page Applications
- Coding Standards and Best Practices
What will you do:
- Discuss client requirements and be able to propose feasible solutions
- Test your own code
- Deliver in an agile environment (Kanban style)
- Resolve client issues
- Communicate with clients when needed
What you will get
- Self-managing role
- Be part of a small and committed team
- Ability to be creative and design and develop features on your own
- Participation in the company’s stock options plan
- Flexible working hours
- A choice between a great office (Sofia, Bulgaria) or fully remote work
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.