Оur partner is a leading specialized payments platform, enabling businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, they connect businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. The company's solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics, and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
They are currently expanding and are looking for an iOS Developer to join their team.
About the role:
As an iOS Developer, you will be part of a strong Mobile Development Community, bringing mobile e-commerce and payments to the next level of innovation and usability, and creating an engaging and satisfying experience for the end user.
What you will do:
- Be part of an agile, cross-functional team
- Work closely with all development teams responsible for our mobile applications and their backend.
- Participate and lead the design, development, maintenance and every part of the delivery process of our iOS apps.
- Help drive the technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Have shared ownership of our product vision.
To be successful you need to have:
- Proven experience with the full iOS app development lifecycle
- Strong programming skills in Swift.
- Strong knowledge of iOS native technologies and design principles
- Experience in architectural and technical decisions and guidance
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK and crash reporting tools
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Experience in TDD and unit and UI testing for iOS applications
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
Considered a plus:
- Experience working on products handling high-volume financial transactions
- Experience with server-side technology and REST API development is considered an advantage
- Open-source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects is considered as a significant advantage
What's the offer:
- Be part of one of the largest mobile development communities in Bulgaria
- Training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.