Our partner is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, they connect businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
What to expect:
- Freedom to make your own decisions in their ecosystem of core platforms
- Being responsible for some of their most critical pieces of code
- The joy of seeing your work materialize in Production nearly instantly
- Share knowledge, teach, or learn from some of the very best engineers
- A diverse and tightly-knit family of co-workers
- Encouragement to enhance your skills
- 3+ years with Java 8+, and good grasp of Spring
- Advanced understanding of three-tier architecture
- Good knowledge of basic security concepts
- Desire to learn and to be challenged
- Working command of the English language
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write FinTech history
- A personalized onboarding program and array of courses
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths for growth
- An environment where your opinion matters
Competitive remuneration and social benefits (25 days paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, trainings etc.)
- Flexible working policy
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality