Our client offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital brands to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omnichannel campaign orchestration. Their Retention Cloud is already used by thousands of brands including Bolt, Premier League, Decathlon, Ikea, Zomato, and Gojek.
They are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and have been named Forbes’ Best Startup Employer in America for 2 years in a row!
What you will bring on the table:
You will own well-defined end to end projects and design. Implement scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems. You will make technical decisions and convince others about technical trade-offs. You will work with stakeholders to identify cross-functional problems and find the solutions. You will lead initiatives in the engineering organization and create better processes.
You will write server side scripts, API’s and other microservices. You will optimize servers for speed and stability, implement security structures, generate reusable code libraries and data storage solutions. You will work with the product team to decide the requirements, estimate delivery dates for a feature and document the technical details for it.
- 3+ years of experience with algorithms, data structures, and coding
- Experience with at least one language like Java, C#
- Knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed systems
- Analyzing and debugging performance issues across distributed systems
Good to Have:
- Hands-on on MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Skilled with distributed systems such as Kafka, Hadoop, cloud native services
- 25 days of paid leave
- Monthly phone bill coverage
- Sports card
- Pet-friendly office
- Access to various courses
- Team buildings and parties
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality