Our client is a strong corporate IT company for digital services – from co-location to the cloud. As part of the Schwarz Group, they want to help shape the European cloud market on a sustainable basis. In order to implement this vision, they are looking for colleagues who tackle new challenges with innovative ideas and active action.
Their open source-based runtime cloud foundry, the AppCloud, is the heart of their STACKIT Cloud. For the development and operation of this high-performance cloud runtime, they are looking for enthusiastic cloud professionals who want to take on numerous challenges in this cloud ecosystem and appreciate the variety in the surrounding system landscape, such as monitoring, API gateways, and load balancers.
The impact you will create:
- Oversee the development of new functionalities within the AppCloud ecosystem from conception to implementation and validation
- Contribute your customizations or new features back to the open-source community
- Perform problem and bug analyses to sustainably increase the quality of their AppCloud
- Regularly transfer knowledge beyond your own team boundaries
Experience/Skills you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge in, at least, one programming language such as Golang or Python
- Practice of modern software engineering, including coding standards, reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing
- Experience with Cloud Foundry or with cloud technologies in general
- You bring experience in troubleshooting and enjoy finding solutions
- You love to actively shape big changes
- You are self-initiated and work goal-oriented in international teams
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your seniority
- Work in an international environment in virtual teams with colleagues in Germany
- A huge array of tools & technologies available on the spot
- Food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance, travel expenses, a modern office, etc.
- A good work-life balance with flexible working time & option for mobile work
- A pleasant and diverse environment with events, team buildings, and stimulating activities
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.