Our client is one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. They offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
They are currently expanding their team and are looking for a enthusiastic web hackers, especially those using Ruby and Rails. They would also consider your application if you want to switch to the Ruby/Rails stack.
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for payment platforms;
- Performing TDD/BDD using various tools like RSpec;
- Take part in scaling highly available payment services (99.99% uptime).
- 4+ years using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in building APIs using the latest standards;
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ, GraphQL
- Web security knowledge;
- Experience with Docker and containerized workloads
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, and Ansible
- Fast-growing payment company;
- Able to work fully remotely on an ongoing basis;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry;
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.;
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Bica?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.