Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are they. They are leaving the traditional bank behind them and they are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
As part of this strategy, the company is building a new Digital Technology Center in Bulgaria. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalize the business of the bank.
- Developing new features of the Commerzbank corporate mobile app;
- Handling software library updates and coordinating releases with the app development teams;
- Documenting changes and writing unit and snapshot tests;
- Other tasks related to the job.
- Advanced knowledge of Android and practical experience in developing apps in Kotlin;
- Understanding of the process of hardening secure apps with ProGuard or similar;
- Knowledge in RESTful APIs and how Android applications connect to back-end services;
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles;
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence;
- Creative mindset and good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong communication and coordination skills with high level of initiative and assertiveness;
- Fluency in English – both written and verbal;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total);
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 128 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for attending training/certification courses and conferences;
- Access to an online learning platform.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Loading application form
Already working at Bica?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.