Our client develops a Digital Experience Insights platform that defines the next step in digital analytics, enabling product teams to understand the user experience in their web products and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
The company is driving the technological acceleration of businesses aiming for growth and finding entirely new possibilities.
The company is supported by the BrightCap Ventures Fund, the Estonian Wyse Guys Fund, as well as angel investors, established names in the IT community in Bulgaria, such as the creators of Telerik.
They are currently expanding the team and are looking for an Office Manager.
About the role:
- Supporting all team members to focus on doing their best work in their core responsibilities. You’re anticipating needs, planning, and executing.
- Greeting and serving as the first point of contact for all of our office guests.
- Maintaining company records and helping support HR activities.
- Responding to co-workers' and management inquiries.
- Resolving basic computer, office equipment, and conference system equipment problems
- Managing the purchase and installation of new office equipment and furniture.
- Assisting with accounting-related inquiries such as finding and organizing invoices.
- Budgeting, planning, and organizing team-related activities.
- A planner, punctual, excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- Good communication skills
- Experienced working with leadership teams to build and promote company culture
- Able to work independently and learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Proficient in Gmail, Google Apps/Docs, Chrome, and Slack is a plus
- Good level of English - both spoken and written
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Loading application form
Already working at Bica?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.