If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with our client.
Тhey are a leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Their single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
About the role:
Java Fullstack Developer will play a major role from involvement in the planning and design phase to scalable implementation of clean and production-ready features while actively communicating with the product manager and other stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Good understanding of Java & Spring Boot
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and Microservices architecture
- Solid Understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns
- Experience with MySql (or similar)
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Monitoring and Logging (Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Cloudwatch)
- Working on a business-critical platform team, responsible for building the core SignUp, Authentication, Authorization and Account Management flows
- Delivering scalable features daily in CI/CD environment
- Participating and leading the design of complex solutions
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- Owning your work with freedom & responsibility culture
What's the offer:
- Working in a dynamic organization with an ambient atmosphere
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.