Our client is a British company with over 50 years of retail expertise. Their newly established Bulgarian IT hub is a perfect place for you if you're passionate about coding new features for their top-ranked loyalty app, advancing digital payment solutions, or driving technology integration for fully robotic machines.
Now, we're seeking IT wizards to enhance the digital infrastructure, ensuring every customer's journey is smooth and delightful. If you want to be part of an agile team that embraces warmth, passion, and the courage to innovate, start your journey now!
What you'll do:
- Develop automation test scripts to provide efficiency and repeatability in testing B2B Technology software
- Understand new software requirements from Product Analysts & Developers and build test scripts with high test coverage
- Identify tools and technologies for automated testing which support the team’s test strategy and provide automated test outcomes with evidence
- Collaborate with functional testers on which test cases can be automated, ensuring no gaps in test coverage
What you'll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of test tools and frameworks
- Multiple years of experience in a tester role
- Knowledge of Agile, Jira, Confluence & DevOps
- Knowledge of the testing of Applications, API interfaces and hardware
- Creating test reports and evidence from functional tests
- Designing test scripts
- Ability to effectively communicate with users, project teams, stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage workload
What you'll get:
- Company’s Incentive Scheme
- Life, Accident & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Multisport Card
- 25 days annual leave
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.