Our client has been revolutionising the coffee industry and is now opening a new tech hub in Bulgaria. Whether it’s coding new features for their loyalty app, developing digital payment methods, or working on technology integration for their fully robotic coffee machines, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking technology whilst being part of an agile team full of warmth, passion and courage to do things differently.
Now, they're looking for a Solution Architect with a technical background and experience in digital consumer experience. In this role, you'll cover global websites, native apps, point of sale, digital screens and key digital capabilities including consumer identity, CRM, loyalty, personalisation, eCommerce/remote ordering and payments.
More about what you'll do:
- Define the architecture for system enhancements and new application developments.
- Own the designs and documentation of the applications and integrations, explaining the underlying architecture and technology to developers, suppliers and internal teams.
- Ensure system designs are aligned towards core business priorities and agreed application development principles.
- Work with the other architects, technical managers and developers through an effective governance process, defining best practices and improving ways of working.
- Communicates technical ideas clearly and takes ownership and accountability of refining and improving designs through new projects and small change requests.
Who you are:
- You have experience with .NET.
- You have knowledge and experience of the latest consumer facing digital and marketing technologies.
- You have experience of cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Understanding of Architectural principles and frameworks.
- Able to create logical and physical data designs, documenting architecture as part of HLD & LLDs.
- Ability to explain complex details in simple terms for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced product focussed, agile environment.
- Strong team working skills inspiring trust.
- Experience in creating proof of concepts and creating conclusion reports.
What you'll get:
- Company Incentive Scheme
- Life, Accident & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Multisport Card (self-funding)
- 25 days annual leave
If this opportunity sounds interesting and rewarding to you, take the step and send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.