Our partner is looking for an experienced professional to cover the full CRM process, from concept through to fulfilment and analysis, ensuring a high level of targeting and quality of execution that provide a best-in-class customer experience and drive improved commercial performance. The successful applicant must be a result oriented and proven revenue manager who is customer focused and possesses strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.
As part of the role you will:
• Develop and execute loyalty and retention programs, promotions, and campaigns
supporting long-term marketing strategy to improve player lifetime value, reduce churn, and increase net revenue growth.
• Increase the conversion, retention and reactivation rates and average turnover per user.
• Understand and profile players to create sophisticated customer segmentation and
• Utilize customer data to create automated and personalized marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, SMS, and push notifications.
• Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant, and aligned with other marketing and product initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to manage marketing communications and customer experience.
• Implement new loyalty features and benefits that drive member adoption, spend, and
• Monitor, analyse, and track the effectiveness of campaigns and provide regular reporting against budget to improve campaigns by using A/B tests and insights from the BI/Analytics team.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
• Monitor competitor’s campaigns to understand trends in the industry and improve
• Manage bonus costs from promotional campaigns ensuring they meet company targets.
• Work with BI & Product teams to facilitate real-time data-driven communication.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies in CRM and marketing
automation, recommending innovative strategies to enhance customer experience.
Who you are:
• At least 2 years experience in CRM automation systems and marketing operations roles in iGaming/eCommerce/Fintech.
• Strong understanding of Marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
• Must be analytical and results driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, optimise,
and test again.
• Experience in customer segmentation, audience profiling, and targeted marketing
• Technical understanding and skilled in using common CRM tools like Smartico and
Customer.io (or similar) along with MS Office programs, especially Excel, and can quickly
familiarise yourself with new systems.
• Good English Communication skills both written and spoken.
• Data-driven decision making and Analytical skills.
• Have knowledge of HTML.
• Automating lifecycle journeys and creating ad-hoc campaigns.
• Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
• Be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
What they offer:
• Attractive remuneration package.
• Premium health insurance.
• Hybrid and flexible work environment.
• Learning and development.
• Food vouchers.
• Multisport card.
• Young and talented team where you can grow.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.