For over two decades, our partner, has been building their desktop, website and mobile platforms empowering families and friends to personalize and print their high-quality photo books, prints, wall arts and gifts. The company introduced their app in 2018 both for Android and iOS. They are looking for an Android Developer to join them!
As a valued member of their Android team you will be busy with implementing new and maintaining existing features of everyone’s beloved app. You will be working closely with fellow Android developers as well as collaborating with the iOS, Backend, QA and Product teams. Your opinion and expertise will be greatly valued as they invite everybody on the team to be involved in the whole product development lifecycle.
- Development and maintenance of the Android version of the app
- Write quality code and tests by following the accepted styles
- Code reviews and improve the technical implementation
- Participate in the product/design analysis in order to help with refining the scope
- Communicate closely with the QA team to identify problems and their resolutions
- Monitor and act on product stability used by tens of thousands of users daily
- Propose ideas/improvements of the product, UX, design and tech implementations.
- Stay up-to-date and adopt the latest Android technologies
- At least 3 years of mobile application development with Android
- Good level of Kotlin and familiarity of best practices in Android development
- Understanding and applying OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with GIT and code reviews
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with Coroutines and RxJava2
- Understanding of dependency injection (they use Dagger2)
- Experience with unit testing (Mockito, Expresso)
- Experience with CI (they use TeamCity)
- Java programming language
- Android Jetpack
- Working in an international, agile team, flat hierarchies and a relaxed creative atmosphere
- Over 160 talented colleagues from different nations located in Cologne, Sofia and Varna with lots of team spirit and passion for their work
- Modern workplaces in Sofia and Varna as well as the possibility to work from home whenever you wish
- Diversity of tasks and space for new ideas and creative development that impacts hundreds of thousands of people
- An environment where you can constantly grow, improve and be proud of your accomplishments and their footprint
- The stability of a well-established market leader in the online photo printing service space
- Additional health insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.