In the dynamic landscape of online shopping, there's a subtle presence that might have touched your digital experience. Our partner is passionately committed to guiding entities, irrespective of their scope, in the nuanced process of turning occasional engagements into enduring relationships. They actively seek individuals with distinctive talents to contribute to the realization of their bold aspirations, concealed within the intricacies of their enterprise
They are looking for a Backend Architect to join their R&D Team.
Who are they?
The infrastructure group is in charge of building the toolkit and workflows that enable self-service capabilities for full-stack engineers at the company. They are in charge of making the architectural decisions, establishing the golden paths and increasing RnD focus, velocity and standards.
What do they do?
- Building self-service infrastructure to build new Spring Boot microservices across different products in AWS using Kubernetes ecosystem. Supporting various modules such as Apache Kafka producer/consumer, SQS handler, and Step-Functions activities handler, etc…
- Creating a development standard for the entire R&D with an emphasis on Event-Driven Architecture.
- Establishing general CI/CD, testing, monitoring and code standards and practices.
- Maintaining infrastructure to ingest applicative data, derived from application databases, into the data lake and across different services (Change-Data-Capture pattern).
- Enabling infrastructure for real-time event processing using Apache Flink.
What are they looking for?
- 7+ years of backend engineering with:
- At least 4 years of Java experience
- At least 2 years of Spring/Quarkus experience
- System design experience
- Experience in a cloud-native environment.
- Experience in building shared infrastructure for various use-cases
- High communication and collaborative skills.
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with AWS, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, AI technologies
What they offer:
- 25 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance package
- Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions
- Company Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops, events, etc.
- Equity in options
- Flexible hybrid capacity (2 days from the office)
If you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.