Our client is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Now, they are looking for a Senior C++ Engineer to join their ranks. The product provides secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data and advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting.
Their team is open, friendly and values mentorship, collaboration and solving problems together to deliver the best solutions possible.
What you will do in this role:
- Assist in research and implement new functionalities and features
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Participate in planning, code reviews, design, test automation, and architecture discussions
- Work closely with other team members and roles, including:
- product managers, to specify the requirements;
- support engineers, to prepare documentation and help articles;
- designers, to create user-friendly and compelling designs.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in C++
- Good understanding and experience with the Windows operating system
- Demonstrated experience of working with multitier applications
- Working knowledge of IT Networks
- Understanding of file transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP/s)
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following: Java, Angular, React
- REST API design, implementation, and usage
- Experience with server technologies
- Database design and performance analysis
- DevOps or CI/CD environment experience
What you’ll get in return:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
If you consider yourself a curious and collaborative person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.