Our client is providing a cloud-based reliable interface SaaS platform that is capable of delivering messages to more than 200 countries and networks. The platform can send SMS, VMS, USSD, MMS, and WhatsApp messages. It allows users to send any of these kinds of messages and to check their account balances programmatically.
The company is helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customes loyalty. Also including featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and OpenCart.
Your day-to-day duties:
- Taking charge of administrative tasks scheduling meetings, keeping in touch with vendors and be the "go to" person for office supplies;
- Providing administrative support to internal stakeholders, including and expense processing and travel arrangements ( both domestic and international);
- Keeping track of inventory and on-site contractors;
- Facilitate office tech support, including telephones, computers, projectors etc.
What you'll bring:
- 1+ years of relatable experience in a dynamic team;
- Proactive and creative person with a "can do" attitude;
- A collaborative team player, that sees projects from start to finish;
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written;
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
What they'll offer:
- Excellent salary;
- Sports card;
- Health and Dental insurance;
- Ambient and laid back office atmosphere;
- Foods, drinks and team activities at the office.