Our client is seeking a senior team member with proven technical leadership and demonstrated sustained growth in his or her career. If you are someone who comes up with rock solid designs and never compromises on code quality. If you thrive on challenges and if you have a strong sense of ownership, this is the right team for you. Daily interfacing with product management, UX team, and other groups within engineering to define and deliver the required solutions. You will participate in all phases of software development including requirements, design, coding, unit testing, debugging and performance tuning.
The product is a set of capabilities that provide deep insights into the entire digital work environment, enable smart unified end-point management planning and deliver powerful automation. Together, these capabilities help the improvement of security, compliance and user experience across the entire environment.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Delivering responsive, high performance and scalable user interfaces using the most cutting-edge frameworks
- Learning and applying new technologies, best practices and usability patterns
- Contributing to E2E system architecture, working with back-end engineers
- Collaborating with UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create delightful user experience.
- Automation testing. For features that you build, design and implement effective automation tests for our CI/CD pipeline.
- Instrumenting your code to collect metrics for monitoring and supportability
- Addressing issues found in the CI pipeline or production
- Code reviews (via Bitbucket)
- Guiding and coaching junior team members
- 5+ years of professional front-end development experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, scalable, reusable, and testable modules and UI components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with CodeceptJS
Strongly Desired Skills:
- Visual design and CSS
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Knowledge in front end architecture (Redux, Flux, Reactive Programming)
- Knowledge of Java & J2EE and microservices
- Knowledge of front end dev ops (NPM, Jenkins, Docker, Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments, etc.)