Our client is a leading service provider. They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, their offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
They are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in system administration and infrastructure automation.
What you'll do:
- Create test cases for various projects
- Execute functional and non-functional black-box tests
- Identify, monitor and track defects reported during test execution
- Be up to date with developer changes and carry out relevant tests
- Automate test cases using a diverse set of tools
- Document test cases and assure quality of software applications
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in the field
- Experience in automated testing
- Excellent level of English both verbal and written
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ruby (RoR), mobile testing, Linux is an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package- in the top 10% of the industry
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging and constantly growing business
- Team buildings, events and fun activities