Our client is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, their product is being used by tons of eCommerce businesses globally. They have featured integrations for the largest platforms.
They are looking to hire a smart, enthusiastic, and dedicated R&D Manager to join the growing Sofia team. The company brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback.They serves thousands of the world’s hottest brands. They are an official partner to Google & Facebook.
- End-to-End responsibility for the company’s R&D vision.
- Implement the team growth plan and strategy, and manage the R&D budget.
- Managing and mentoring team leaders and developers.
- Provide design & architecture leadership.
- Responsible for full SDLC of the product.
- Lead and guide engineering culture to maintain a high-performance team.
- Technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Team player, passionate about cutting edge technologies.
- Experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years of industry experience in R&D management.
- Prior experience in managing managers as well as engineers.
- Prior experience in managing a production-grade system.
- Prior experience in working with cloud computing platforms and solutions.