Our Client is a worldwide leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. They accelerate customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With the provided solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Are you passionate about contributing to the strategy of a product?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain scalable and maintainable software solutions
- Perform proactive troubleshooting & performance analysis of internal services
- Ensure our services meet stability, performance and availability requirements.
- Interact with other product & development teams.
- Actively engage in design reviews, code reviews and operational reviews.
- Build robust, self-healing features and automation that reduce operational effort and improve service up-time.
- Solid understanding/experience of continuous integration and deployment practices and supporting infrastructure/architectures, Jenkins
- Proficient in Linux/Unix based systems
- Experience with containers and container orchestrators - Docker, K8s, Mesos
- Basic programming knowledge - object and functional oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, memory management, etc.
- Willingness to use different programming languages and frameworks to address the specific product needs (e.g. Bash, Python, Batch Scripting, etc.)
- Understanding in network basics - TCP/IP concepts, common protocols like DHCP and DNS, intermediate routing & switching
- Understanding of virtualization & HCI concepts.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible or Salt
- Experience with relational databases