Our client is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
- Design and implement complex reconciliation processes for payment platforms.
- Support all aspects of the reconciliation lifecycle including rules, mappings, importation logic, etc.
- Develop and validate business requirements around entities and data to reconcile.
- Work with Product and understand what business opportunity/problem the feature is solving.
- Work with a modern, fully web-based reconciliation platform.
- 3-4+ years using any programming language (Python is a big advantage)
- Decent SQL knowledge and skills
- Database experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Familiar with HTTP, FTP, SSL, and other protocols
- Considered as an advantage:
- Process automation
- Experience with Linux
- Previous experience in the payment industry
What we offer?
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere
- Fast-growing payment company
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc
- Excellent remuneration package - in the top of 10 % in the industry
- Excellent working conditions and state-of-the-art software