Our Client is a worldwide leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. They accelerate customers' digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With the provided solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers and cummunity.
Are you passionate about contributing to the strategy of a product?
- Serve as trusted advisor to Sales and act as their “one-stop-shop”
- Ensure compliance with sales and business approval policies
- Engage with Field team to accelerate deal velocity
- Collaborate cross-functionally to help facilitate deal closure
- Proactively keep sales rep apprised of status through each gate of the process
- Work with a sense of urgency and quickly root cause issues into process, policy, system, data and engage with functional owners to resolve
- At least 3+ years of business operations, sales operations, customer operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and proactively drive issues to resolution Strong Excel, MS Teams, Word and Powerpoint skills