Our client is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. They help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points. Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Senior Technical Support Engineer to join the IT team. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in technical/customer support and further experience in web programming will be considered as an advantage.
- On-going technical support to customers as a point of contact
- Preform technical administration of various systems such as: gateway, eWallet, CRM, etc.
- 3-5 years in a similar position
- Familiar with HTTP, FTP, SSL
- Familiar with the client/server model
- Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work on shifts
Considered as an advantage:
- Previous experience working in tech support for high-availability systems (1st or 2nd level)
- Knowledge of Ajax, XML, PHP and shopping carts or other eCommerce software
What we offer?
- Fun and comfortable working atmosphere
- Fast-growing payment company
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc
- Excellent remuneration package - in the top of 10 % in the industry
- Excellent working conditions and state-of-the-art software